View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #11
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I feel I must mention (since Giggleton isn't currently able to do so himself) that the thread is about the ethics and morality of copying, not the legality.
Sure, but some people writing in these kind of threads believe that if it is illegal it is ethically wrong.

Personally I see no problem photo copying an out of print book in either scenario and I have borrowed books and copied them. The work copying them was definitely not worth the money I saved.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote