View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #32
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
With a paper book, you can sell it or give it away if you don't want to re-read it.

Also, just because you don't re-read, doesn't mean that others don't. I don't keep every book I've ever read, but the ones that I've kept I have re-read at least once. I HAVE to read. I've been reading myself to sleep since I was 4 years old, and before that, my parents read me to sleep. If I don't have something to read before I fall asleep my brain doesn't turn off properly, and I toss and turn all night. If I had to choose between food and a book, I would choose a book--I know this, because I've had to make this choice before in my life.

Shari
Do you still buy paper books?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote