View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've been a shareware author for more years than I care to remember, and in the shareware business, a 1% registration ratio (ie 1 sale for every 100 downloads) is regarded as extremely good. I don't know if this translates directly to ebooks, but it's probably at least valid as an order of magnitude indicator. There are lots of people out there who just like to collect free stuff.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote