Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
Gaffer
Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Now the odd thing is this behaviour is not limited to one machine since we have 2 Touch's in my family purchased at the same time. This behaviour can occur on either device and has been observed on firmwares 1.9.17, 2.1.5 and 2.3.2. Having searched the mobileread forum, this is the closest issue I can find but it was posted three years ago.

Is it possible there has been a code regression inadvertently introduced? Has anyone else seen this behaviour?
I've been running 1.9.17 continuously since it was released nearly a year ago, and have never seen any such problem.
Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote