View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 08:56 AM   #5
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
For delivery, I would definitely set it up for RSS/Atom.
Excellent idea, thanks! Primary "delivery" method will still probably be email with a link, but never hurts to be tech savvy for those who are...

Quote:
do you want examples of magazines we have gotten online?
Absolutely - I can probably dig around and figure out what solution they are using, but examples to show my colleagues will make it easier to explain what I'm envisioning.

Thank you - that one didn't show up in my Google searches.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote