View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
I work for an international not-for-profit. One of my coworkers asked me today for insight into what magazine publishing software to investigate. We offer a monthly magazine for donors, and he has been urged by the finance dept to offer a digital edition in addition to the paper in the hope of saving postage costs.

We are mostly likely looking at a hosted software platform, as I don't think we have the bandwidth to host it for PDF download.

Other than Zinio, I can't say that I'm all that familiar with magazine reading online. Any suggestions?
do you want examples of magazines we have gotten online?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote