View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Magazine reading

I work for an international not-for-profit. One of my coworkers asked me today for insight into what magazine publishing software to investigate. We offer a monthly magazine for donors, and he has been urged by the finance dept to offer a digital edition in addition to the paper in the hope of saving postage costs.

We are mostly likely looking at a hosted software platform, as I don't think we have the bandwidth to host it for PDF download.

Other than Zinio, I can't say that I'm all that familiar with magazine reading online. Any suggestions?
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote