View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #195
rethec
rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Looking at the log, I can't see anything unusual or unexpected.

Your made a comment in the PM about seeing books with 99% in the device database. The device doesn't always set the this to 100 when a book is finished. 99% probably means you actually finished the book. If you select it in the library list and mark it as finished, the ReadStatus will be set to 2, but the percent read won't be changed. The store code handles this. If the book is unread (ReadStatus=0), it stores null as the percent read. If it is finished (ReadStatus=2), it always stores 100. For books being read (ReadStatus=1), the percent read is copied from the database.

For the 26 books that are "Read" in the device list, are they all in the calibre library? Looking at the log, there are 21 books that are on the device in the library. 1 is unread. 8 are being read with different percentage read starting with zero. The other 12 are finished. I don't see anything that would get to 18 books set to finished. Are you looking a the percent read column or another column that uses this value?
If I look with calibre at the stored books on my device I see 26 books which are marked as "Read" and which are in my library. I have for example all seven Harry Potter books on it, all market as "Read". But just the one, which has the value 99 in the column "___PercentRead", gets the status "finished" through the plugin. I looked through the database and it seems that just the books with the value 0 in the column "___PercentRead" don't get the status "finished" through the plugin.
rethec is offline   Reply With Quote