View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #183
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rethec View Post
I use this plugin mainly to add the Reading Status to my library. But it doesn't work so good at the moment. I followed the instruction from PeterT and added the column #readstatus. But I don't get all states from my kobo. A lot of books are listed as #read, but after I used the "Store Bookmark" option, I don't get the finished status in my library. But after I open the book on my kobo again and use the option to mark the book as read, I got the finished status in my library. Does anyone know why I can't get the status without to remark the book as read?
You have to mark the book as finished/read in one place and then copy the state to the other place. Personally, I read a book on the device and when I connect to calibre do a store to copy the state to the calibre library. When I finish the book on the device, it gets marked there as finished. The next connect, I store that state in the calibre library.

Looking at the template, it is reading the column #koboreadpct to determine if the book is read or not. Is this the column you are populating with the percent read when you store the reading status? And does it get updated correctly?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote