View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
(err, I bought it for =X='s kids, of course, but I guess I'll have to play it myself since they already have a copy).
Thanks man, it's the thought that counts ...

It ends up I can't even get them to play the game all they want to use my nook is for is to play Abduction, Hangman and watch Netflix.

I have bought several apps myself. A few games but mostly productivity apps like Moon+, ezPDF, RepliGo, and Documents to Go.

Amazon's free day app a day has really given me access to some really nice pay apps.

I haven't bought any book in more than a year and a half. Last time I bought a book was with FictionWise crazy specials where they had 60% off where you can use your MicroPay cash and still get the discount. I ended up spending like $160(including Micro rebates) on books and got a somewhere like 71%[*] off on the books. I'm still reading those books probably won't be done until the end of this year.

=X=

[*] no it's not funny math I took into account the MicroPay credits I collected prior to that sale.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote