View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #501
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Well, there is data in the device dependent configuration stored in the flash section that also has MAC and serial number. I didn't bother to investigate yet, but that's basically why I've chosen to never publish the device config from my device even with blanked MAC and serial number (and if I zeroed out everything, it would not be of much worth anyway...).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote