View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:28 AM   #61
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
80 novels in 2013

My goal for this year is 80 novels, which I met a few months ago.

My Goodreads list - my preferred genres are dystopian, fantasy, urban fantasy, scifi - amd I read some romance this year, for the first time ever.
(I use goodreads only to keep track of my read/TBR lists)

I'll also try to read a few classics this year.

Other numbers for 2013
Books read: 188 -14<wow! I can't believe how many I already read!!
Books bought: I lost count, darn it!
Books abandoned mid-way: 14 (life's too short)
Books really, really hated: 21
Books re-read because they were so good: 2
Dead tree books bought: 3 to donate to my library, because I found them cheaper and they are a hot item at the moment
Dead tree books read: 0
eReaders bought: 2

Best books & series of 2013 - almost all are from newly discovered authors:

Fantasy & Dystopian:
Mystic City, Defiance, Crewel 1 & 2 , Mistborn Trilogy, Unravel Me

Urban Fantasy:
Kate Daniels series, Mercy Thompson series, Charley Davidson series, Twice tempted (from the Night Huntress series), Cassie Palmer series, Allie Beckstrom series

Romance:
Wicked Series, anything by Jennifer Crusie, The Turncoat

Last edited by xendula; 11-30-2013 at 10:46 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote