View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #46
Shardancalibre
Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: kobo glo
I didn't know the correct name of the option because the language is set to Italian, by the way, my doubt is: why when I push the switch the device goes to "turned off" but when I check on it after some time the mode has changed to stand by? That being said, does the "stand by" mode consume energy? or can I leave it that way instead of turn it off completely (or trying to turn it off, since as it appears it doesn't want to be turned off). In a nutshell what's the difference between the two modes?
I noticed that when it's off, it takes a longer time to be ready (to take you to the home page), and when I switch it on from a "standby" mode it takes just 2 seconds (and takes you directly to whatever you were reading. )

I hope this is not too confused as I feel it is.
Shardancalibre is offline   Reply With Quote