Thread: Newbs Like Me
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
QofResh
Enthusiast
QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Touch; Android Tablet (Asus TF300); PC App
Newbs Like Me

So I started using Calibre a long time ago when I really did not understand the program very much at all. I stopped using it in frustration and now want to finally try and master the learning curve so as to glean the benefits of this wonderful program.

Question # 1:
After downloading and installing the program again, I found that it still had the settings I used before, i.e. my attempt at downloading my Kindle Library, and also I believe the feeds and such I set up to be sent to my device. At this point I want to clear all that information and start over. Can someone please patiently explain to me how to do that?

Question # 2:
Is there a good, step by step beginner's tutorial to help me on the process? I speak of something more than whatever help guide Calibre offers on-board...

Thank you in advance for all your kind responses!
QofResh is offline   Reply With Quote