View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #55
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xosen View Post
I'm having problems when I switch between books in different storages ... żAny solution to this?!
Does the following help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
Just note that if you have an SD card in your T1, you will need to do this on the SD card as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darseno View Post
This hack behaves weird when you switch between a book stored in internal memory and another stored on the sd card. The last book you were reading only shows up if the current book is from the same memory source as the last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
Hmm, I can see that. The trigger has an extra query to make sure that your current read doesn't also appear in the "Recently Added" list, since it looks goofy.

But the behavior you see is the side effect of that extra query. You can make that trade off by removing the query that sets 'added_date = 0'. It will cause the current read to show up twice on the homescreen, but you won't have the book disappearing like that.
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote