View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #17
Daniela
Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Daniela could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Hanvon N518
On the whole, I found the book truly slow paced and the writing didn't appeal to me... at least, at first. I'm sorry it took me so long to get into it, my mind kept wandering and I'm sure I missed a lot of important things - I just finished watching the movie (by the way, and not going into any kind of comparison, it was great!) and I realized just that.

As far as characters go, I found Charlotte and Cecil to be the most enjoyable. I think Charlotte gets such a bad rep partly due to Lucy's own immature behavior. And jumping ahead of the whole is Cecil gay debate, I don't think he is; he just looks like the kind of person who is so sure of his refinement that he doesn't realize how plain he is.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote