View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #13
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
It doesn't show up as free for me. Probably it is georestricted or it is free only for Amazon Prime members.

However "The Masuda Affair" from the Akitada series is free currently.
Hmm, I downloaded that, and it seems to be a duplicate for me. It must have been reissued with a new ASIN. I often rely on Amazon to tell me whether I already own a book in a frequent-freebie series, but that doesn't seem to be accurate enough for the Akitada books any more.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote