View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:30 AM   #10
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
Got mine yesterday, udated to 2.2. Note if you have problems updating try renameing your update zip file to just "update".

Got my bookmarks in the browser like I want them, set up three email accounts and made a spreadsheet file of my email addresses...converted it to a pdf.. put it in the documents internal storage so now I can transfer the pdf over to the reader and that gives me an address book to use when composing an email..works slick.

This thing works great, taking it one step at a time.
Sounds good, I can't wait to play with mine.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote