View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Ok, now I see what you did. It seems the old books you can download as epub or pdf, which I've just done. No need to use the Adobe thing.

But I had followed a link to a Borders book that is a contemporary one, reduced to free for a short time. In that situation I had to use Borders library and the Adobe thing-there was no other option.
OK, I suspect that the book in question may well be protected by DRM, hence the Adobe digital editions requirement and your difficulty with conversion, there are means to strip DRM from epub, but that's another topic altogether .
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote