View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A couple of questions from a new user:

1. Using the ADE software, when you follow a hyperlink, is there a way to go back to where you were? I can't find a way to do it (other than to set a bookmark before the jump, and then go back to the bookmark).
When you are done with the page you jumped to, press the hyperlink button again. There should be a link in the top margin which will take you back if you click on it. I've encountered some footnotes that toggle back and forth between the superscript in the text and the actual note.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote