View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #8
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
They have said they will bring out new PalmOS devices this year, haven't they? Of course, that's more likely to a smart phone because of the revenue potential and the need to acquire market share.
I would expect that to be a Treo. I believe they have come out and said they won't be doing a new PDA-only device any time soon.

The Access Linux people are also targetting smartphones with their OS, but I'm hoping LG or someone will come out with an Access Linux version of one of their PDAs.

I'm tempted to try and pick up a Tapwave Zodiac 2, actually.