View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
That would be great if true - were taxes factored in to the comparison? I regularly buy from both sites. Kobo sometimes looks cheaper, but it isn't when you add the taxes on. Amazon's listed price is the full price.
For the books I buy, it is generally true. The price difference remains. I really think it depends on what genre you are interested in.

To be fair though, the tax does narrow the price difference.

I've just checked Louise Erdrich's titles. At Kobo, with tax, the titles are between $0.09 and $0.50 cheaper than at Amazon.com. Amazon.ca's prices are in line with Kobo's prices.

Last edited by llcj; 12-09-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: additional information
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote