View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Who called that? That's right, I did. And once again the chicken littles are shown to be wrong. The sky isn't falling. B&N and Amazon are not being kicked off the iPad.

Lee
While I agree that the issue was overblown by those who have an emotional hatred for Apple, there is still enough of the new subscription requirement remaining to cause concern for the more reasonable folk.

I think that all bookstores should pull out of the iOS market and stand their ground. They can certainly frame the debate so that it is clear that Apple is the one who changed the rules mid-race.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote