View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniozi View Post
So far the only one I've seen that isn't by Sony is from GeckoCovers.
http://www.geckocovers.com/sony-c-6.html

Only available in Europe though, as far as I can tell. Might get this as a temporary solution until nicer covers are released.
They don't charge extra for international shipping to the US unless you want it sent registered mail as well. I've got one on order since I like the idea of a magnetic clasp and the general design. It feels a bit like what the Sony cover should have been for the T1, but wasn't. I still prefer the way the older models snap into the older Sony covers, but it seems like those days are gone.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote