View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:07 AM   #6
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
It's a shame it's not much good, I liked the look of it initially when I read the blurb. I'd love to get an ereading device suitable for my little girl.

I tell you what is pretty indestructible for young kids and that's the Nintendo DS - when I got my new machine, I gave my 3 yr old my previous model with an age appropriate game. It has been dropped numerous times on a hardwood floor (from a jumping height on sofa!) had goodness knows what smeared over the screens and gets stabbed at with the included stylus - and yet it's still in good shape and the battery lasts for weeks between charges. My little girl knows how to turn it on and work it, can remove the card and stylus but thankfully is past the age of wanting to put these in her mouth. She loves gadgets (takes after me) and I think this is a pretty robust one!

I'd still love to see a kid's ebook reader though.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote