View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
The plastic wedge can pick up light scratches. It won't affect the Reader's screen, as it is softer than the screen and it flips flat over the screen with no scraping at all in my experience.
My lightwedge has a lot of small marks so I finally broke down today and bought a new one. I hated to spend another $70 but I like the wedge design and am tired of reading around the scratches. I'm not opening the box until I find a way to add some protection for it.

Has anyone purchased any sort of screen protector? I've been looking around for something like the protector I use for my Iphone. I may order something from ScreenGuard. They make custom sizes so I would get something for the both sides of the wedge. If it doesn't close properly, I'd use just the outer but I would hope to protect both sides.

Anyone look into this before or have suggestions for what they do?

Thanks for any opinions!
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote