View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:36 PM   #14
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayha View Post
[*]Search for subtitle does work, but subtitle is not returned to Calibre. I would prefer that subtitle is returned as part of title.
Yep, will be availble in next version

Quote:
[*]If it is possible, I would prefer to use ISBN-13 instead of ISBN-10. From 2007 ISBN-13 has been the current standard.
Ok, will be changed in next version

Quote:
[*]I've noticed that if the book you search for, is part of a series, but does not have a series index, the index will be set to 1 in Calibre. Normal behavior in standard plugins in Calibre, is to set index to the the whatever you already have + 1. I.e. you have book 2 and 4 in a series. The next book will then be 5. I'm not sure which solution is the best, just want you to know, and you can decide yourself.
You describe the way calibre itself handle the input of new series.
The plugin is not aware of the serie parts you already use.
The only option could be leave it blank and see how calibre handle that information. I will check this.

Thank you for testing
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote