View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:28 AM   #43
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilis View Post
Thank you, but I'm afraid to try jalibreaking it. The last time I tried editing firmware, I bricked a media player. I don't think I could do something so complex (at least, unless I had no other alternative...)

I was hoping for some sort of premade software?

I might try it if there's no other choice, though... Since you use it,I have a question: does the collection manager permit mass-editing of some sort, such as selecting a lot of books and adding them to / removing them from collections? What is the interface like?
Just use Kubrick, its painless and virtually impossible to do anything wrong. just follow the instructions.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206064
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote