View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:48 AM   #176
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
I have the lighted cover, and although the light obviously isn't uniformly even across the screen, I find that it works great and lights up the entire screen. Without directly comparing our covers, there's no way for me to tell if yours is defective, but maybe you can ask for an exchange. There's also the possibility that maybe we have different expectations for the same product, but as I said earlier, there's no way for me to tell without directly comparing our covers. Maybe you can upload a picture of how yours looks so that we have at least some idea of what you're seeing. The tricky thing with lighting is that it's hard to capture exactly what you're seeing due to things like the camera's settings, sensors, dynamic range, etc, but at least we'd have an idea.
I agree. I have a lighted cover for my Kindle keyboard and touch. Although I'm using the paperwhite these days, I found the lighting adequate even though it was uneven. I also used a kandle clip light which was quite nice too. I've tried various clip on lights and a lighted cover for my old Sony PRS-300 and I have to say the kindle lighted cover and the kandle were the best.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote