View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinZ View Post
I'll have a look.
Perhaps try another font with (textfont : DejaVuSans) or so?
Emulator has got different fonts than device and perhaps your 603 with 2.0.4 has different fonts than my 903 2.0.6 ?
It is really quite amazing how different programs act on emulator and on real device.
For example "FullUpdateHQ()" crashs on device but not on emulator.
PBChord works well on emulator but sometimes does funny things on device.

Do you have some hints about what to avoid or to do about this?
In the inkview documentation thread, there's a link to a recent document from PB on the API. I'm pretty sure they marked FullUpdateHQ() as deprecated. Anyway, check it out (called PocketBookSDK.pdf) for more info.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote