View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
Bob Butler
Connoisseur
Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
I have a backpack where the laptop compartment unfolds and lies flat on the conveyor belt without anything other than the canvas of the backpack obstructing the scanner. Since purchasing it about 3 years ago I have never had to remove my laptop from the backpack and have taken dozens of flights.

I also have both an iPad and a Kindle, and have never removed either from my backpack.

If only there was a similar solution for my shoes.
Bob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote