View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #13
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I have liked and definitely benefited from the listing of the FREE books. So making it harder to find those listings would not be my preferred remedy. Not only do I visit most of the links but I also generally copy the info that is posted, that is the title, author and wordy description and copy that over to a booklist.txt file. That provides a quick summary of what I have grabbed.

I guess I should see what that's done down below to see how it works in practice.

But let me ask another question about the original post. If I follow a link to a freebie/discount and "purchase" the freebie, they get a "commission" but if I stay on Amazon and find something else to purchase, they get additional commission (for want of a more exact term) even though they did not like to this new item?
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote