View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyfitz View Post
We picked up my hubby's new iPhone4 in store yesterday with no reservation. I called a couple of stores and they all had them in stock. Saw the trackpad, it is pretty cool! But I use my laptop about 95% of the time, so not for me at this time.
Damn. My wife actually has one on order (3 weeks estimated) but she was getting so tired of her iPhone 3G with iOS4, she wanted to get one right away...we were down in SoCal just last week-should have tried there!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote