View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Can you open any of the newly transferred books immediately while still connected to the computer? That's what the OP was looking to do, and it's not quite the same as continuing to read a book that you previously opened (which could be stored entirely within the program's memory at that point).
Yep!

Just read your post and plugged in the kindle to computer by usb and went to file manager and opened the directory's on the kindle. Then I changed books that I was reading on the fire and everything worked just fine.

I have a split screen now one side showing the kindle directory's and the other side this forum. and I am turning pages on my kindle book. If I had enough hands and eyes it seems that I can read and also drag and drop files on the fire at the same time.

Edit: To add I just created a text file and dragged and dropped it into my KFHD book directory and Immediately it showed up on my carousel and opened while usb is still connected.

Better than buttered toast with jam!

Well almost!

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-09-2012 at 06:44 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote