View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
Time to introduce myself

Hello, MobileRead. My pen name is Luce Bianchi. No, I won't tell you my real name, so don't ask.

I currently have one ebook published, though I won't link to it just yet. It needs a proper cover image.

I live in the USA, and my preferred e-reader is the Barnes & Noble Nook 1st Edition (with 3G). I find Calibre to be great for e-library management, but not so much as an e-reader. I also use it to share the ebooks that I have and possess the rights to redistribute.

I do enjoy writing, but I haven't written anything in a long time... I need get back to that. *shakes fist at writer's block* My preferred genres are high fantasy, science fiction, and detective.

I hope to participate a good deal here, if I can remember to check this place. I'm just a little bit absent-minded. Just a little. *clears throat*
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote