View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Default Input Format

I have a large number of books that have both zipped html and lrf formats. The lrfs were created from the html source. I want to bulk convert to epub but when I go to convert a single book I notice that the source is populated with lrf, not zip.

In preferences I see that the "preferred input format" shows html above lrf in the list. So, I would think that Calibre would default to that. I want to bulk convert but I'm guessing that it will use the lrf's instead of the zipped html. Bulk convert does not offer a way to change the input format the way an individual convert does.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote