View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgauth View Post
I'm glad this topic was created because I have a Holmesian question. I do not want to read ALL of his stories. Only the best of the best. Can those who know Doyle's work give me the top 5 stories or books that would make everyone's top 10 list for instance? I have read The Hound of the Basketcases (;]). Just trying to decide what are the 'And Then There Were None' stories for Holmes.
I believe that if 5 people answered your question, they would give you 5 different stories each. They're different, and they're almost all good.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote