View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #27
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthor View Post
I don't believe the rumor. Moreover, I'd be extremely irritated if it turned out to be true. With ANY electronic device, obsolescence is simply a 'fact of life.' However, releasing something with this much of a jump in features, in less than a year from the Kindle 2 would, to me, be a slap in the face to Amazon's customers who have purchased their devices. Even Apple that innovates products constantly, waits at least a year to rev their devices like iPods, that correspond most to the Kindle.
It may not be the successor to the current Kindle, just a new line. Like the Sony 505 and 700. Or the iPod Touch, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote