View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #63
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
At the end of the day, the decision is not a no brainer because it depends upon a person's needs and wants. Some people will want a dedicated reader, others will want a tablet. In some cases, it will even mean that people will buy both and use the ereader and tablet in different circumstances.
This exactly. I would be loath to give up either my tablet or my Kobo since I use each of them as tool for the purposes they are most suited for.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote