View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #12
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Definitely eInk - Kindle Paperwhite now, but I was also very happy with my Kindle 3.

I gave my (first generation) iPad a fair chance to win me over before getting the Kindle, reading two full books on it, and then went back to my old Sony 505. I've also tried reading on my phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) - it will do in a pinch, like if I'm stuck somewhere for a while and don't have the Kindle with me, but it's not going to be my first choice when I have a choice.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote