View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I have gone from a tablet preference to e-reader. I do a lot of reading at night and also at sub-optimal lighting levels and, until recently, I preferred tablets for those situations. Now with the front lit glow technology my preference is back to e-readers.

The main favorable points for me regarding e-readers are size, weight, portability and battery life. Although I do intend to keep a tablet as well. No device can claim to be the best device for all situations.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote