View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:46 AM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
Thank you for going to all this trouble Blossum. I was taking your word for your experience from your first post but it was good of you to try to show what you are experiencing. I like my Kindle 4 but would like it to be a bit lighter so I am ordering the new one. Thanks so much for your information. It was really helpful.
I hope you get a good one like I did! I know eInk can vary but I am happy Amazon listened to all feedback from frustrated Kindle users.

Now I know I am picky than most which is why it probably bothered me more than most people but now I'm happy with my Kindle. I bet the PW will be even better.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote