View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #9
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I've read half of these already, so have voted by one I haven't - Jo Nesbo (The Snowman), of whom I've read one of his other books (The Redeemer) and wouldn't mind trying another.

Just a quick question - when did the nominations for these take place? I completely missed it. It would be really useful if the nominations threads were advertised in one of the popular threads like Dr. Drib's "Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading?"
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote