View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #15
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
May I be honest?

I believe we should make it as easy as possible for the original posters especially the regular prolific ones. Their kind, generous spirit is very much appreciated by all and we should not make their efforts any harder.

I find it is very labor intensive and time consuming searching elsewhere for "deals," posting links and detailed descriptions here for several formats, checking for previous listings and keep the thread updated. Unfortunately, I am not able to post as many as I'd like. Today alone I received notice of 34 free titles mostly for Sony and a few Kindle.

If other members while scanning for "deals," spot something of interest they can check their favorite format and store for it or wishlist it until the price updates. In other words, the bulk of the work should be on the scanners not the original posters.

Also, if possible, maybe the moderators can select a few regular posters to be "mini-mods" just for the ability to edit titles and posts for the Deals area only. This would free up the full mods for other duties.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote