View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
I prefer to see "Agency" in a title rather than a store or format when applicable because I know the offer is supposed to universally available and the thread title doesn't need to be updated as members add posts about availability at other stores.

When publishers are offering a group of books at a discount or for free I like to see the publisher name in the title and some indication of the genre with all the books listed in the same post when possible. That will usually tell more about my interest in the thread than the book title itself. So for this last batch maybe:

Free (Kindle) 6 titles from Leisure Books [Romance]
Free (Kindle) 9 titles from Dorchester [Horror/Western/Romance]
Free 2 titles from Samhain [Romance]
(No store listing because regulars know that these titles usually popup @ nook, BoB, ARe etc.)
Free from Revell 2 titles [Christian Fiction] (Publisher again because other stores usually follow within a week)

For random store specific offering then I find the book per thread option helps me the most.

Whatever everyone's preference, some agreed upon title naming conventions would probably help everyone navigate and avoid missing the awesome deals posted here and minimize updating for the mods.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote