View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #7
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I prefer having it in the title, but I would like to see the titles be, e.g., Kindle/ePub rather than Kindle/Nook/Sony. This would make the title a little easier to read and, more importantly, make it clearer, especially to new members, that the book is readable on their Nook, Sony, Kobo, Kindle.

The other thing that I would like to see is a Smashwords link in the message if the book is available at Smashwords. Given a choice of downloading a title from Sony, B&N, or Smashwords, I prefer Smashwords because it is always DRM-free.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote