View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #15
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancolm View Post
I've "reduced" your very fine Commedia to Italian-only, and split it all into chapters so my Sony PRS-300 can read it. I did this for my own purposes and it's not intended to be a criticism of your work. If you like I can post the result here (it's an EPUB) but I'll wait for approval from the thread author so I'll know it's appropriate.
You are welcome to post it, but it's probably better if you create a new thread for your version, as otherwise it would be harder to find in an ebook search.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote