View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:01 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Publishers are listening...

... to the champagne corks popping?
... to the sound of one hand clapping?
... to their evil twin saying everything is ok?
... to their lawyers saying everything is okay (oops, I repeated myself)?
... to an uncomfortably loud ticking sound?

So, ok, hand us an easy target and we'll take a shot.

I hope, David, you are right and publishers ARE listening. It's not that complicated: start thinking like a consumer, and stop thinking like a publisher pre-2007 ... and figure out how to monetize the goods and services the consumer wants today. You have a great resource: the best and most desirable author's and alive and, in some jurisdictions, dead for up to 70 years ... surely there is a way to make money on that ....
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote