View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #331
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
...I took a closer look at the Dell Inspiron 10 and that may be a workable solution, it's just a bit on the expensive side with the docking station.
Do you mean the Dell Latitude 10?
There's a cheaper version.
I forgot the exact name. Something like "Latitude 10 essential edition".
Dell has stripped 2 security features, as far as I remember and the WACOM functionality.
This edition goes for € 499, if I remember correctly. Plus docking station would mean less than € 700 = cheaper than Surface RT and even more so than Surface Pro.
I'm quite happy with mine (I've got the full version but quite frankly rarely use the WACOM pen).

Last edited by mgmueller; 04-02-2013 at 04:36 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote