View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 02:51 AM   #7
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I haven't tried this script yet, bit I will do at some point when I have some text files that need working on.

Just an idea for the distant future - and don't know if this is feasable even - but a lot of text files do not have any markdown whatsoever. It would be so timesaving if a script/program could be written that could automate the task of adding italics/emphasis to text. Stuff like internal dialogue (I doubt this is possible he mused) and telepathic type conversations. Maybe even ship/aircraft/<insert vehicle> names.

Yeah, I know. I'm probably dreaming...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote